Monday 18 July 2016

Yesterdays weather was the best we've had all year.

I would have posted this yesterday but I had some terrible difficulty with my computer. I actually walked the dogs for three and a half hours.

I don't know if anyone remembers the American adventure but this is the old car park for it.

It has a nice selection of saint Johns wort growing in the car park. 

Some beautiful birch trees with the sun shining through them.

I'm guessing this is groundsel but i'm not sure.

wild rose.

I had such an urge to sit on this rock... So I did. 

I had a coke here. 

Niche was a good girl. Can you see what Trouble did to her collar :(

The cafĂ© is very nice. They've made huge changes to their area, making it much more wild life friendly. 

We watched the world go by. 

and then we continued to walk to mapperley village.

We had another drink. It was getting really, really hot so we found some shade.


I used to go to this pub with my family when I was very young.

We continued to the woods, and found this beautiful view. 

Wild geranium. 

more trees.

I don't know what sort of mushrooms these are but Niche drank water out of the tree stump and she's not currently dead. 

I think that this photo really shows how bright the sun was yesterday. 

Not sure why this photo seems so dark because it was so blindingly bright.

No comments: