Tuesday 26 July 2016

Smiling puppy and garden update.

Shes always so happy to be reunited with her sofa.

I removed the spent peas and bolted lettuce. Sowed a new row of peas. They might have time.

My rudbeckia has flowered, and has several more flower heads waiting to open.

I have a few different colours of sweet peas.

Another rudbeckia might open in a few days.

Enchanters nightshade. A really beautiful wild plant. 

globe artichoke with a huge globe, and flies. 

Nasturtiums.

Nasturtium flowers.

My patti pan and courgette. 

I can't believe how big this plant is. No wonder I never got a fruit before. I didn't give them a big enough pot. D: 

My courgettes got quite a few fruit that need picking. 

Poor little pumpkin seems to be no match for the courgettes. (I do consider the patti pan as more of a summer squash)

Little dwarf bean fighting away underneath everything. 

A filled a whole bed with dwarf beans, I am determined to get some beans. 

And another nasturtium. The bees love them. 

No comments: