Tuesday 26 July 2016

A Four hour trip with the dogs but with an hour at the café.

It's been a truly lovely day today, although Trouble has been too hot, and very grumpy.  

This field means a lot to me as it's where I planted my first tree, with school, and it's where I used to go walking with my older brother years ago.


Niche had a really, really lovely time. She is now laying on the carpet covered in mud. 




I love wide open spaces, I am so anti social though and I hate having to share them. :P 

Two very tired doggies and a tired Jopan too. But Trouble did not behave today at all. She's been a very naughty dog indeed. 

Look closely and you'll see a robin. 



Because sometimes you just have to stop everything and have a chew. 

And a very large clump of meadow sweet that was covered in bees. 

No comments: