Friday 8 July 2016

I just sowed two and a half rows...

I just sowed two and a half rows of dwarf french beans in the bed that did contain the garlic. Also in the same bed I sowed a row of spring flowering violas.Thompson and Morgans supreme bedding mix.


My best strawberry was less than a cm from severe mutilation this evening. I got there just before the slug reached its goal. I swore at the slug and picked the strawberry. It is now safely in the fridge.  

No sign of the carrot seedlings in the middle bed yet but the brassica in the end bed are perking up some.

The peas and lettuce are still looking fab. :)

These are dog violets and I love them. I won't dig them up if I can help it. 

A little one in the corner. :) 

These are the spring violas I sowed.

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/flowers/flower-seeds/perennial-and-biennial-seeds/viola-x-wittrockiana-bedding-supreme-mixed/3361TM

I'm really trying to increase the flowers in the garden for next year.

No comments: