Thursday 14 July 2016

So many jobs.

So much to do, so little motivation. I've ticked off eight jobs so far, so I'm not doing too badly. I've been cleaning the floor with both malt and white wine vinegar so the whole house smells like vinegar. It actually cleans quite well which is good. But again, it does make my house smell very strongly of vinegar.

 Mrs wiggle is hungry, she's been staring at me since I got home. She was also staring at me this morning before I started work. I have to wait until the evening to feed them all though as that's the time they'd hunt in the wild.

My next job is to clean out the chickens and I would like to poo pick and mow the lawn before the end of the day. I think eleven from the list will be enough for today as I have been to work as well.

No comments: