Wednesday 13 July 2016

Everythings really growing well now.

My peas have been providing a couple of harvests now.

My cucumbers are growing finally. I have two of them in this bed.

My dwarf french beans are growing well. Lots of flowers.

My one and only surviving squash plant has a squash on it. :)

My pattypan in the closest corner is very healthy looking. I wonder if I'll get my first pattypan this year. I've grown them a few times over the years but never managed to grow a fruit. 

My yellow courgette is lovely. I think it needs a feed when I get the chance though. 

lovely little courgettes. 

A couple more strawberries, I found a few more that had been slugged too. :/ The chickens got those. 

I emptied out the wheel barrow and gave it a scrub with apple cider vinegar. We drove it to the allotment to carry 125 liters of compost to my potato bed.

The Brussels sprout has straightened up nicely.

The kale too. The caterpillars have been having a go, but I cut off the worst of the leaves and pulled off all of the bugs I could find.
 
More kale.

And the cat. :) 


No comments: