Thursday 14 July 2016

13/16

I got 13 out of 16 of my jobs list done today. I'm sad to say I didn't manage to get the dogs walked although there is still time. If I recover sufficiently I will take them out, but I am really, really knackered now. The other half has promised that he will dust everything, meaning I would have only dog walking and allotment weeding to do left. 

In the garden I found some sweet peas that had managed to survive the weeds, they're a lovely purple colour. :)  

My globe artichoke is growing nicely.

My nasturtiums are growing and in a few weeks should cover this shady, wood chip covered corner. 


I will strimm what I couldn't mow tomorrow. The bit in the middle of the lawn is actually a man hole cover so I couldn't mow over it. The edges need strimming as well. Look how cute the cat is. >_<  

I found a little red snapdragon which I saved from the mower.  

I also found what looks like a fuchsia.  

And here is a picture of the garden from the angle that the chickens see it.

No comments: