Monday 15 August 2016

Woke up at 4 am so lets do a photo roundup.

 I woke up at 4 am with the coughing and the sneezing so I was up in plenty of time to walk the dogs as the sun was rising.
it was a beautiful misty morning, spoiled only slightly by the sounds of my hacking and spluttering.

It was so quiet, barely anyone was around. We saw one man with his two dogs, a fox and about twenty cats, all going home after a night of feline fun. 
 This was one of them, you can see him if you look closely.
We only went out for about 45 minutes again as I'm still ill. I think the dogs fit in quite a lot though. They were very excited about EVERYTHING. Which I can't quite understand as they went out for thirty minutes right before bed. It'll be nice when I can go on a proper big walk again. :/ hopefully soon. 

I don't know why, but this little pineapple plant just caught my eye.




Yes, I'm aware she looks a bit evil in this picture. She's not I promise. 

And niche looks silly, which she is. I promise. :)

You can see how early it was, the sun wasn't due to rise for another thirty minutes. 


This is Felley priory. Dad took me to visit it on Friday. I can't say I'd recommend it. Its tiny and they charged £5 to look around!! The highlight was getting to pet their horses over the fence. :P





I got the OH to pick these courgettes for me last night as bending does all sorts of terrible things to my lungs right now. They'd been left a little long. The wine bottle is for scale. I'll be making cheesy courgette boats with them.
 The OH was very nice yesterday, he picked a whole bunch of blackberries and he helped me to worm the chickens. 

No comments: