Saturday 27 August 2016

Strawberries.

I bought two more punnets of strawberries yesterday and I've now got 2 lbs and 12 oz of frozen de-hulled strawberries. Hopefully I have just over a pound of plums in the freezer and that's the first batch of wine provided for. :) So, that will be one off the list. Three more to go I think, it should last me through next summer and up to Christmas.

I keep finding guinea pigs on the lawn

Trouble is getting a little excited about it and I do worry that she'll get too excited, and hurt them, so we are doing everything we can to keep them out.

I'm at work today so I am hoping to get some serious blackberry and elderberry picking done tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't raining. I've been entertaining the dogs by hiding treats around the house for them to hunt out. I hate it when it rains before I have to go to work. I worry that the dogs will be more destructive... She certainly was last night. She pulled off some nice unopened seeded wraps and ripped them all up on the floor. This better be a fleeting throw back to puppy-hood phase. I couldn't cope with her reverting. :/

No comments: