Wednesday 10 August 2016

Cleanin'.

I've just been cleaning the kitchen today. I've got to go to work this afternoon and evening so I'm trying to rest a bit before I have to go. I went to the allotment yesterday and took Trouble with me. We spent three hours weeding and walking, we went to the hospital to visit the OH's mum whose just had a hip replacement (she seems to be doing well) and I went to work for six hours in the morning so I'm pretty knackered today.
The kitchen is all hoovered, cleaned and all of the pots are washed, bins are emptied etc. I've cooked myself some beef, veg and rice to take to work with me and I made some flapjacks for tomorrow.

 The OH has a half day at work so he'll be coming home pretty much as I'm leaving :/ Ships in the night.

I'm hoping he'll hoover the front room while I'm at work.

No comments: