Monday 8 August 2016

Flowers.

The chickens we are baby sitting are doing well.

Troubles doing her best to divide her time between looking after the new guys and the originals. I've been working more than double my normal hours and its been hard on the dogs, I've also been spending a lot of my time off applying for new jobs. I lost count of how many jobs I've applied for long ago.

The globe artichoke should flower soon. We actually have quite a few flowers. We have many french beans flowering, courgette, cucumber, 

nasturtiums. 

large rudbeckia,

Dwarf rudbeckia, 

echinacea.  

The roses are starting to flower again, we have strawberry flowers, raspberry flowers, pea flowers, and tomato flowers. So my garden might not yet look like it has many flowers in it but actually we have quite a few. 

No comments: