Sunday 1 May 2016

Well after a freakishly cold spring...

Well after a freakishly cold spring, I have been told on good authority (the met office) that the worst might just be behind us now and I can finally... FINALLY plant out my tomatoes! :D Which is good, because you can really get tired of seeing tomatoes sitting on your kitchen work top.

So today i will be putting tomatoes in grow bags.
Possibly potting my ogen melons up into bigger pots
Possibly creating spaces for my sunflowers and echinacea to go in the garden
Poop picking and mowing the lawn (not been done in about 9 days and its getting a bit nasty out there)
The OH actually cleaned out the chickens for me around 8 am this morning so I don't have to do that. :D
And not garden related but I also need to clean out butters the snakes viv.

No comments: