Monday 9 May 2016

I can't remember the last time I sweated so much in the garden.

It is 24 degrees outside and well over 30 degrees in the greenhouse.
I have mown the lawn.
Finally put the tomatoes in their grow bags.


I know that four of the tomatoes have seen better days and probably should have been potted up/put in its bag a week ago but unfortunately its just not happened. I have two gardeners delight, two sweet aperitif and two sweet baby. All cherry tomatoes. :D

I've planted out my courgettes between my broad beans, which will hopefully be harvested and gone before the courgettes need space. 

I'm hardening off the sweet peas and Japanese anemone as they are growing SOOOO fast. And I've been weeding the garlic bed and around my winter-sweet. I'm not done yet, but its getting better.  

No comments: