Friday 20 May 2016

Busy.

Well after almost two weeks of being busy, busy busy out of the house I have finally found the time to clean the house and to do some much needed maintenance in the garden.

So this is what the garden was like. I cant really mow all of it because of the primula in the grass but I gave what I could a good strim and mow. 

The boarder still needs some serious work, but I keep picking at it a bit every day.

At least its cover for the wee beasties.

My mimulus or monkey flower has flowered already. :) Its a perennial and should get big enough to fill the space I've left for it.

I'm going to need some rhubarb home-brew after all of the work I've done today

I've strimmed, mowed, poo picked (oh the poo the poo) done some weeding. I've also cleaned the kitchen, done all the pots, washed, dried and put away. I've changed the bedding, done two lots of washing, hoovered all downstairs and made some French flour baguettes. Not to mention walked Trouble and still need to walk Niche. 

I'm really pleased with this shot. Please ignore the terrible weeds in the garden and look towards the bird feeder coconut on the metal wash line post. Do you see the little bird? 

Uncooked baguettes. 

The finished article. I'm hoping to talk the OH into making me an egg sandwich with one of them. :) 




No comments: