Saturday 7 May 2016

Pictures, and I hate weeding.


I told you I don't like weeding. I will have to roll up my sleeves with this lot though. My wintersweet is under there. 
 
 This is a tiny lilac tree. Taken as a cutting from the lilac in dads garden. The one that got pulled down in that hurricane.

The red current I bought last weekend.

My leafy greens bed.

The one large seedling you can see in this tray is a sunflower 'teddy bear'. The smaller seedling you might struggle to see is a tagetes. Next to the tray you will see two moringa and eight rudbeckia.  

My tomatoes and a sneaky thistle. Yes I know I said I was going to put the tomatoes in their bags, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. 

The poor brassicas, just starting to recover from their earlier chicken attack. Blasted chickens.

Dahlias. 

Dwarf sunflowers. 

Ogen melons.

Sweet peas and the sneaky thistle again. I have no idea where I'm going to put my sweet peas. 

A close up of the rudbeckia and moringa. 

My achillea

And the pea and lettuce bed with two rudbeckia at the very end.

No comments: