Thursday 19 February 2015

Flour!

Flour!!!

This should keep me going for a while :D

I'm a bit annoyed that one of my small packets of flour is damaged. Also, and I know this is petty, but. On the website, the flour bags were so pretty and nicely decorated. In reality they are plain. :( I'm a little disappointed.  

The yeast packet is also tiny. I know, I know I've got my complainy head on today. The  big sack of flour below is impressive in size though. :D

I actually struggled to lift it. That's why its on its side.


I've just taken some of my sourdough starters out of the fridge and put some of them in a bowl with some food and water. I've poured away about 80% of the starter and cleaned out the kilner jars that they were living in. I actually managed to smash one of my good kilner jars during the cleaning. Happily I had a spare. So my sourdough starter kilner jars have had a good spring clean. :D

 Please ignore the strange bread in the background. It was an experiment.

No comments: