Sunday 13 March 2016

Spring madness.

These are some saved sweet pea seeds from my dads garden. It just said purple and blue on the envelope they were in. I'll sow my shop bought sweet peas about 10 days after these.


Mustard cress for my sandwiches and salads. This window is actually quite bright until about 3pm.

My sunniest windowsill, which isn't actually that sunny but the best I have.

I've used up all of the space now. 

These four pots are my edible banana 'ensete glaucum' seeds. They can grow to be 10 feet tall so they might turn out to be a mistake... We shall see.

My tomatoes gardeners delight have germinated on the windowsill. I'm just waiting for everything else to hurry up. 

The potting table in my greenhouse is full as well.

Lots of things have started germinating though, my kale for example.

My mixed salad leaves.

Of the two pots with seedlings my purple sprouting broccoli is at the top, and regular broccoli is at the bottom.

Red Brussels sprouts.

And one of my Japanese anemone have germinated. :) 
We're getting warmed up, I'm ready and waiting.

No comments: