Tuesday 15 September 2015

Stuck at home.

Runner bean, carrot and quorn sausage toad in the hole. It was pretty incredible to be honest. Just that with gravy.

The puppy really, really likes these dog chews. Might have something to do with their size. They're called 'pudding sticks' for some insane reason. 

I'm stuck at home waiting for a delivery to arrive and I'm going stir crazy. I'd normally be taking the dogs on their second walk by now but I can't, so I've been trying to keep busy cleaning the kitchen, bathroom, cleaning all of the chicken pots and topping up their bedding. 

I would be doing stuff in the greenhouse but I can't get in it. Its covered in loads of the biggest, fattest spiders I've ever seen in my life. And their webs are all at face height. I've tried removing them with the handle of the rake and hopefully I've got them all, but I'm all spidered out for the time being, so I don't want to go back in.

In fact I've just thought of something I could be doing. Cleaning the chick brooder.

No comments: