Wednesday 16 September 2015

quick update.

I've only got time for a short post today as I'm at work soon.
My Garlic from the garlic farm finally arrived yesterday to much excitement from me. :) Its quite funny to he honest. The post lady has been delivering lots of parcels for my OH and I said Why on earth does he keep ordering all of this stuff, to her before she left. About 2 minutes later she turns up saying I knew I had something else for you and it was for ME! :)  My garlic. four bulbs of two different types. A hard neck and a soft neck.

If the nice weather finally coincides with my time off work I will dig up the rest of the potatoes, sow the broad beans in the bed and then take a look at the new garlic bed. Its going to be a few weeks before I plant the garlic I think. I need to wait for the pumpkin and sweetcorn to ripen or die off before I will clear the bed of this years stuff.

No comments: