Monday 25 May 2015

Time of year.

This really is the time of year that I hate having a garden. :p I know, I know. I'm trying to be self sufficient and should love being out there ALL the time.

I hate mowing the lawn. I really, really hate it. I try to get it done once a week but due to illness its been a good ten days and I've only just done it.

The amount of poop that accumulates on the lawn is insane. I think the puppy must poop four times a day. It takes so much time. First I have to poop a scoop then pick up all of the dog toys, chewed sticks etc off the lawn and then haul the mower out of the shed, over the path and onto the grass. And of course I have to make sure I don't mow over the puppy.

 Sigh.

I don't know how my dad does it with over a quarter acre of grass.
All I have to do now is weed the paths, poop a scoop the rest of the garden, clean out the chickens and strim the boarders.
I guess I better get on with it.

I'll take the puppy out with me and close the back door this time. I came in not long ago to find her with her head in the chicken food bag. Eating the chicken food!


No comments: