Friday 22 May 2015

Six chickens.

I'm down to six chickens now. We gave our rooster purple to a nice lady that wanted to breed her girls. I'm still very sad that he had to go though. He was such a friendly lad. I keep telling myself that he's grown up and gone to chicken uni.

In the next few days the three babies will be going too, to live at my boyfriends, mums school, which is where they were always meant to go. and I'll only be left with the three ex-batts. That is until I rescue three more ex-batts and that will be my lot, chicken wise, for a good while.


My achocha have germinated! Only took a week. :D

And this is a little video of Trouble. The noise is the show community. You don't really need the volume on. She doesn't say anything. :p

2 comments:

Kev Alviti said...

I've got achaocha in for the first time. Are you growing them In a greenhouse or outside?

Jopanofmanypets said...

Hello again Kev. I was going to grow one plant in the greenhouse in a grow-bag and try to grow another outside in the garden and do a comparison at the end of the year.