Monday 20 April 2015

Update.

I'm getting quite good at yeast bread now, I'm getting better at sour-dough but I'm still not getting consistently good results. I think practice will be the only way to improve upon it.
 Esme the cat is all grown up now. Looking pretty in her new collar and tag. She still likes to fling cat litter all over the floor though.

The daffodils are all out now looking stunning, and smelling nice. Half of the tulips have finished now but the other half are still looking good.
I'm doing quite well with the garden now. I've only got one more raised bed to dig over and fill with compost and half of the boarder to dig over. I can finally start planting up once this is done. So hopefully by next week I'll be planting up.

The tomatoes were planted into their grow bags yesterday, and I finally sowed cabbages, leeks, cucumbers and teddy-bear sunflowers.  I might just manage to get everything done in time after all.

No comments: