Friday 17 April 2015

April.

I love April. Out on my walk with Niche we found a field full of lambs. >_<

They're a rare breed but I've forgotten their name, its written on a bill board next to the field.


Niche managed to hurt herself on the walk and is limping. I hope she'll be better tomorrow. 

I've been making some headway with my garden recently. I've planted my cut and come again lettuce.

should be enough to keep me going.

I sowed parsnips, carrots, beetroot, turnips and radish. The radish and turnips have germinated. 

I planted out the broad beans I sowed three weeks or so ago.

I planted out the peas that I sowed 15 days ago.

Still have a lot of work left to do. :/

Thankfully the chickens are fenced away from the rest of the garden now.

The babies are living with the big chickens fully now. I can't say the big chickens are friendly exactly, but they tolerate them. 

Mean old chickens. 

No comments: