Monday 20 April 2015

Sowing seeds.

My tomatoes, I had labelled them but the cat pulled them all out.


This is going to be for the cucumbers. 

I'd run out of labels for these pots but they're cabbage, tomatoes, cape gooseberry.. And erm... Hopefully I'll remember what the rest are when they're up. :/  In the tree root trainer I have half a dozen broad bean Karmazyn.

strawberry, basil, spare chillies, rosemary and squashes.

I bought labels for these, thyme, cuca-melons, celery, cabbage, cauli, brussles, Sutherland Kale and more basil.

And my ever present audience are in attendance as always.  

I'm going to try an anti crow collar on this guy as I would quite like to keep a rooster. If it doesn't work I will have to sell or cull him and I will only do that as a last resort. 

No comments: