Friday 19 December 2014

Early Christmas present.

I got this wonderful early Christmas present from my granddad and uncle yesterday. Its a yellow plum and I'm very excited about getting some lovely yellow plums to eat in the summer time. 

I had a bit of a crowd watching me when i was planting the tree. They're in their run today as its so very windy, and I don't want them to blow away. :P Its also very wet out in the garden and unfortunately they really damage my garden in this weather. After Christmas I'm going to be getting them a big permanent run that they can stay in all the time. I didn't realise how much damage they would cause. The naughty hens. 

Their little run isn't very neat. in-fact its pug ugly. :D But it does the job and is only temporary. Its maybe 9 feet long by 4 feet wide.  

as you can see they follow your every move. I had just given them sweetcorn. The tin is still on the bench.

No comments: