Friday 17 March 2017

Thai food (my style)

I've really, really been going nuts for my attempt at vegetarian Thai food, for the last week now.

 For one of my first attempts I picked kale, purple sprouting broccoli, pak choi and sorrel leaves out of the garden to add.  The next day I actually managed to add purple sprouting broccoli florets to my stir fry. The whole stir fry was lovely but the florets where incredible!  

I added eggs to the wok too as the chickens are all laying right now. I thought Yellow had stopped laying eggs now entirely! But she's proved me wrong.
I bought the rice noodles from Tesco, I've been switching from rice noodles to egg noodles just to keep things interesting, both were bought from Tesco. I used bean sprouts, toms and a frozen veg mix. Obviously I can add more of my own food later on in the year. 
For the sauce I threw together soy sauce, water, apple cider vinegar, sugar, honey, BBQ sauce, polish vegetable stock mix and Chinese five spice mix. 
For something that I made with whatever I had in the cupboard at the time, I think it was amazing. :D :D :D  




No comments: