Tuesday 21 March 2017

Some days you just want to give it all up.

Well, this morning I woke up to destroyed work shoes and a very guilty dog... A guilty dog what shows that she is guilty by pissing on the floor... And all over me. NOT a good morning.

I let the chickens out, fed them and gave them new food and clean water. I am at a point now where I'm really starting to get a bit fed up of the constant maintenance and the fact that I genuinely never have the time or money to go out and enjoy myself like a normal person. Maybe its just the time of year and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

I took both dogs for a 40 minute walk this morning and I've just returned from the allotment with the young dog. The third trip this year... Not too bad.

I managed to dig over the legume bed before the heavens opened up and the young dog and I legged it home. We got slightly damp. :/

Next time I go to the allotment I'll rake the legume bed, getting out the weeds. Add the new compost, and create my pea rows (sticks and string) Then I shall sow my peas. Sooo... Hopefully I'll have the first crop in the allotment this week!

No comments: