Tuesday 7 March 2017

March 7th 2017

This is my garden today March 7th. It still needs a lot doing to it. I DID poo pick but those pesky dogs keep on adding to it. :/ The chickens in the back have been given a way to get to the rest of their run now and only run back under the tarp when it rains. The purple sprouting broccoli is forming flower heads. The rhubarb is coming up. The parsnips are growing again so I need to dig the rest up.

 I've got things growing in the side border now and you can really see the improved light levels compared to the garden a little less than a month ago. (see photo below) 
Yes I meant to move the shed and get the lawn mowed but I've been at work most days for a while now and whenever I had a day off it rained. I can't say the lawn looks too bad to be honest. I think I can leave it for a little while longer really. I think the house work is a little more overdue. :P   

The garden a month ago. 

No comments: