Wednesday 4 January 2017

Injured.

Over Christmas I really hurt my foot. I did it wearing broken dog chewed shoes that had never been very comfortable in the first place (which stings as they weren't cheap) on long shifts at work with no opportunity to sit down apart from on breaks. And I'm sure you all know what retail at Christmas looks like. Well anyway, Its been two weeks now, and if anything, I'd say my foot is worse. I took the dogs out for a walk along the canal this morning and that seems to have been the death knell for my foot. It is excruciatingly painful. I almost didn't make it home with the dogs. I'm drowning my sorrows... And my feet in a foot bubble bath. 

Between arriving home with the dogs and getting in my foot bath I made myself this really lovely comforting stew with cous cous all on one foot.
Other than that and chicken maintenance, it looks like I'm not moving off the sofa. Work tomorrow is going to be interesting.

No comments: