Wednesday 11 January 2017

Brian's new home and potatoes.

I put the PlayStation thingy on top so that you can see the size of the Really Useful Box or RUB.
                   
    This is Brian's new home and its MASSIVE compared to his old home.
      This will be the box he'll have until he's ready for his proper vivarium. I don't know when that will be as it depends on how quickly he grows. And yes I need to add a load of plants and extra hides to the RUB. I also need to find a permanent home for it as its much bigger than I thought it would be.




 
I picked up the first batch of potatoes for this years growing. These are Wilja baking potatoes, apparently the best baking potato that you can grow. If I can find the space, these will be going in the home garden.


These are swift first early potatoes and they will also be going in the back garden. I do wonder if I'll manage to fit it all in the garden along with everything else I want to grow. 


No comments: