Tuesday 14 June 2016

Two hour walk and swan attack.

I had to put the fan on before they would settle down.

We had to go COMPLETELY out of our way to pick up poo bags from the petshop before we could go to the canal.  

It took us an hour to finally get to the canal. We were very happy to finally get there. 


Oh look at the beautiful scenery, and the beautiful swans. :p  

I don't know if you guessed but we didn't get past the swans. We tried. They ran at us so we gave up and turned back, having been on the canal an entire ten minutes. 


Plum tree.

We did see some of the less aggressive wildlife too.

We got completely lost getting back home. I started to worry that I would never see home again.
 As you can see by the fact that I am reunited with my laptop, that we did eventually get home.

No comments: