Tuesday 21 June 2016

Chicken cleaning

Well, yesterday I cleaned out the chickens house for the first time in a month... No I haven't been incredibly lapse in cleaning them out. My other half has cleaned them out for the last three weeks and its been lovely not having to do it. I forgot how badly chicken houses smell after a week of not being cleaned. I did add clean bedding to the top of their bedding about three days before I cleaned them so they weren't living in their own shit. Even though they are stupid enough to poo in their own beds. I also gave them their herbal wormer yesterday too.

As it rained for nearly two weeks straight I've been concentrating on cleaning the house, and it has never been as clean since we first moved in. I even scrubbed all the dog hair off the stairs. Well, the sun has finally come out and so I'll be getting into the garden today... Wouldn't it be nice if I had someone to help me with all of this work... Like a boyfriend for example...

No comments: