Monday 3 August 2015

Better in the morning.

I've been exhausted for months now. I'm really, really struggling to work two jobs, do the garden and sort out the chickens. At the moment I've got three groups of chickens. The ex-batts, two of the babies that went to live at the school (here for a holiday) and two 9 day old chicks. 2 chicks from 6 I might add. I've never had such unhealthy little chicks. The constant attempts, seemingly in vain, to keep the house clean, and keeping the house stocked up with food, toothpaste etc. And all of the other chores like baking the bread, getting keys cut and cleaning out the snakes/snails etc. It's just really, really hard and repetitive, especially as I can't drive or afford buses, and I'm struggling and I'm just so fed up of it all. I'm really considering selling my chickens and putting all of the garden to lawn.

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: