Wednesday 10 February 2016

Big news!

Yesterday I got a phone call from the local authority, it seems an allotment had become available and it was my name next on the list! :D Today I go and see the allotment and decide whether or not to have it. I have to say, it will have to be in a particularly bad state or covered by too much shade before I'd consider not taking it.
I am a little scared though. I hope its a half plot, I think I specified a half plot. I've never owned a full plot before and in all honesty I don't think I could afford the seed potatoes for a full plot. :p


My delivery of plant pots arrived though! :D

Really, really big plant pots. I was going to grow trees against the hedges in the back yard in them but with an allotment, I guess the trees could go out there.

Big plant pots. And a happy puppy playing with popping paper. 

No comments: