Tuesday 1 December 2015

Today.

Well, that's the dogs taken on their insane 2 and a half hour walk. Trouble was quite good. She sniffed her first horse and met a lot of new dogs. Unfortunately she got overly friendly with their owners and coated them in muddy foot prints. Sorry dog owners. :S At least she's started coming back when I call her now. Niche was really struggling, I don't normally walk her that far any more, but I couldn't bring myself to walk them separately today.
I've cleaned out both chicken coops. Quite a feat as I had to move their straw and wood shavings from the house to the bottom of the garden they are very heavy. I cleaned out their waterers (yes I do it most days and check them every day) checked their feed and hand picked the bedding out of it as they do seem to like burying their food.
I've done some washing, applied for a new job, fed the cat twice, the puppy once, washed the pots and put some home-made pie filling in the slow cooker (national pie day). I'm having a cup of tea, and then hopefully I'll hoover downstairs. Then I'm going to play video games!!!

No comments: