Friday 2 January 2015

Addicted.

Well after Christmas I am pretty broke I can tell you. But even in this time of financial belt tightening, I can't seem to stop myself. Yesterday I bought three lemon millefleur sablepoot hatching eggs at the rather steep cost of £10.90 including P £ P. I need to buy a ceramic heat bulb before they hatch but I can't afford the expense until I get paid in a week. Should be ok though as I have way more than a week to wait for them to hatch. I've got a big dog crate I plan to use to keep the little babies contained. So everything should work out. (touch wood)
I've now been out to wilkos (my very favourite place for gardening gear) And I've been tempted into buying four packets of seeds. And only one of them D: was a vegetable! I bought some shade tolerant plants for my semi-shaded front garden. Snap dragons, forget-me-nots and lobelia. I should be surrounded by prettiness, but I must try harder to not spend all of my money. :/

No comments: