Wednesday 6 December 2017

"Day off" today.

I set off at 8am with Troubs and I walked her for about 95 minutes. I got home dropped Troubs off and walked Niche for 50 minutes. I also picked up an undelivered parcel from the post office. 
 I had my breakfast at around 11am and then I fed the chickens, washed the pots, did laundry and at 1pm I set off for the allotment. I walked to the allotment, weeded my lavender bed, planted my garlic (I know its late)
 and I dug over my potato bed. weeded it... Mostly, and broke up the soil. That beds going to have leeks and maybe onions in it 2018.
 After everything I'd done today I was knackered, so I walked back home and now I'm on the sofa with one dog and the cat. I have a cup of tea and very sore feet.
So its 3 o clock, I'm now going to "rest" on my day off. :P

No comments: