Monday 8 May 2017

Late start at work today.

I've got a late start at work today so I've had a really, really lovely morning getting some much needed stuff done!

I've mown the main part of the lawn. I've since moved the wheel barrow and chair but I'm torn about what to do about the butterbur (massive leaves you can't miss it) 

I want to get the rest of the 'nature area' mown now but I need to borrow a bigger mower and I just dont know if I should keep the butterbur. 

When I have more time I'm going to clear a bit of space for the stuff that I want to keep and sow some more stuff.

This bits probably my favourite at the moment. 

The parsnips in flower and the bees love it. 

The same with the kale. I'm glad that the bees are enjoying themselves and I'll have lots of seeds for next year. 

I cleaned out the chickens, walked the dogs and sorted out all of the snake, chicken and dog pots. Not a bad morning. 

No comments: