Wednesday 5 April 2017

I have a cold. :/

I'm not happy about it as I've got work today until late in the evening and then first thing in the morning the day after. Its not going to do me any good. Troubles unhappy because I haven't walked her. I'm just trying to fight this cold off.



I've dug over three of the raised beds now. I know I was going to keep the flowers in the raised beds for the bees but I really do need to get stuff planted.
I sowed some Kohlrabi behind those lilies that I thought had been killed by the slugs last year. I've left the dog violets for now but I'll be sowing swede on that side of the bed in May.

I'm really not happy with how everything's looking right now. I know its very early but I think i'm going to look into adding some year round colour. I don't care about the lawn. Its only purpose is as a dog toilet. I need to trim the hedge but I'll have to wait for the birds to fledge. I must make a start on some hardy annuals. 



No comments: