Saturday 14 November 2015

Insomnia.

I think with all that's happening in the world right now, and with the fact that I'm coming down with something,  I am struggling to sleep.
I am wiling away the dark hours going through a book of plants and planing out the front garden.
As the garden is really rather shaded I have so far decided upon:

Asplenium scolopendrium which is an evergreen harts tongue fern. height 70cm/ spread 60cm.

Asplenium scolopendrium Hart not my picture.

Athyrium niponicum var. Pictum. Japanese painted fern. height 38 cm/spread 35cm.

 not my picture

Aquilegia canadensis. Columbine. height 90cm/spread 30cm.

Wald-Akelei.JPG
not my picture.

Digitalis Purpurea. Foxglove. height 6 feet/spread 50cm.


not my picture.

If anyone can think of anything else that goes well with dry shade then do comment.

No comments: